Sunday, December 2, 2007

The BIG Announcement

I haven't blogged the last couple of months because Vanessa and I have been seeking the Lord regarding a transition in our ministry. I've been completely focused on hearing from God and needed a break from the blogosphere. Today we made the BIG announcement to our church family at PFWC. Vanessa and I will be leaving Pontiac to start a church in Kansas City, Missouri.

We will continue to serve and help facilitate transition at PFWC for the next 90 days through the end of February. Then we will be moving to KC at the beginning of March. Our goal is to start building a core team and prepare to launch the new church in April 2009. I will share more updates through this blog as we continue on this faith journey.

In the meantime, we covet your prayers and appreciate your support. I will start posting again this month and I look forward to your comments. In addition, I've already been asked to post our letter of resignation for some who were not in attendance today. Please see the next post. The complete message from today will be on our website and podcast this week. God bless!

No comments: